What Will You Learn?
A summary of what will be covered:
- Basic Electrical Concepts
- Basic Electrical Components and how they operate
- Traditional motor driving control circuits
- Modern motor driving equipment
- Protection components and how to choose them
- Wiring and cable sizing
- Sensors and their utilization in real projects
- Electrical Panel Troubleshooting
- Schematics drawing and design
- PLC programming using Ladder Logic
- PLC programming using Structured Text
- PLC programming using Functional Block Diagram
- PLC programming using continues flow chart
- Allen Bradley - RsLogix 500, RsEmulate 500 and Rslinx Training
- Human User Interface design and Animation
- Two A to Z compilation projects
- Web/Phone based Visualization
In the final project you will think like an engineer, and look for every design detail to design your electrical panel specs on paper and draw it in schematic.
Before you get into programming , you will calculate and choose wisely all you required components according to standards and your project specifications , you will draw schematics for the project using a CAD software, and then you will start programming using the most modern industrial programming languages supported by different PLC brands , then you will add the HMI and animation and start simulating what you programmed.
This is not a dry course that will only explain boring concepts without you knowing where to use it , this course will give you tips on how and when to use each components in a way suitable to your project. because the final aim of this course is that you learn all the skills that will lead to you starting your business or prepare for project within your job on your own.